Re: New to Gup Shup
babri bhai kya hua:aq:
Re: New to Gup Shup
babri bhai kya hua:aq:
I knew pehle se:emmy:
bhanjeee:hugz: u r shoo shweeettttttttttt
Post #207. ![]()
IF? what are the requirements?
I’d have to e-mail you the form. What was the address again? ![]()
lol, good one. Well, my “fake” e-mail address is [EMAIL=“[email protected]”][email protected] . Please do e-mail me the form.
so i am
![]()
dude ur memory is not that great …
![]()
Re: New to Gup Shup
sadaf should i forward u the form Aliph sent:aq:
bhanjeee yes uu rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
u r always tehre when i’m feeling down:hugz:
Lol.
Sent! ![]()
@ Little princess,
I already have e-mailed her the form.
yes, please. ![]()
coz im a good bhanja :shoaby:
You must have sent it to the wrong e-mail add. ![]()
i need my fee:@:
u rrrrrrrrrr
![]()
![]()
Re: New to Gup Shup
ok people, time to get out of bed and do a little cleaning. I don’t want my ammi to clean my room ![]()
** Dinner time **
Second call. Cant take chance for the third call. Lol.
Runs
Re: New to Gup Shup
![]()
Re: New to Gup Shup
Khuda Hafiz All.