New to Gup Shup

My real name starts with an A as well. I guess, that makes me unique too ?

Yes. You are special. :slight_smile:

How is your foot?

awww:hugz:

abhi chahiye:bummer:

lol no no it wont.. we get plenty of things to tease ppl on.. lol. dont worry :smiley: haha

dont worry go ahead man …:k:

Depends on what the real name is. :stuck_out_tongue:

My real name is as unique as Aliph sounds. :slight_smile:

What is your real name? I am curious now…

:blush:
my foot still hurts…specially while walkign n praying:bummer: but its a lot betetrt han pehle…the flesh is kinda stuck back:@:

how r u?

ok konsi wali chahye :@:

lol, agar real name batana hota public main then i wouldn’t chose sadaf as my display name :slight_smile:

Re: New to Gup Shup

sadaf ap page number 11 parh k aho is Thread ka jaldi se :asa:

kaunsi dogey:aq:

lol i did and as i said earlier, im ready for the tests. What’s the prize?

Awww, get well soon Guriyaa. :slight_smile:

As you can see, I am doing great like usual.

What time is it there?

jo ap kahen :lifey:

why does she get to know your real name. Not Fair. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Whenever you are comfortable and I’ll recipcorate in full.

I always follow the “Ladies first” rule. :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: New to Gup Shup

:cb:

its 11:40 :@:
shuker aap gs pe nazar aate hain:)

jo tum laogey:@:

I bribed him:@:

Re: New to Gup Shup

Sadaf :asa: page 11

Little princess is on my FB. So she knows.

When and if you are added, you’ll know too. :wink: