Never Ever!

What r u not understand women!

I sent u a PM with the four outfits I wanted. I CONFIRMED them to u thro our msn conversation!!!

We both agreed there was a Misunderstanding and we both apologized (actually I don’t even thing u did tht!) I left u a very friendly casual comment in ur blog and did not go back into it to check ur reply, and tht is hardly a place to talk about clothes orders anyway!

we both agreed there was a misunderstanding u seem to think I didn’t confirm my order (even tho I sent u a pm) and I was waiting to hear back from u with prices for stitching, shipping and cost of clothes. which u never did. I’m dealing with two other vendors from gs and they don’t seem to have any problems with dealing with my orders apart from u.

The very first thing u told me was tht u have never taken an order from anyone on this forum b4, and I would be the first but then in the very first line of this thread its clear tht this is not the first time in dealing with online customers from this forum so why the unprofessional behaviour and constant lying? U have very clearly opened this thread to show me wrong. from the first post and have continuously insulted me, called me names and used bad language. and still u haven’t backed up any of ur fake stories.

u have attacked me in every post and accused me of lying and bad mouthing u. According to the policies of this forum no person is allowed to do tht without backing their claims. I’m really not interested in getting into a cat fight with u over something so petty so back ur claims with proof

Supposedly u sent me a pm yesterday tht is in ur sent msg’s either post it here or show the mods of this forum. either way I want to see this imaginary pm u sent me!

Why did u open this thread? I have no idea. If I wanted to I could of opened up a thread “my bad experience with Maham S” and told everyone how u dealt (or rather how u didn’t) deal with my order. But I wasn’t out to bad mouth u. I can understand how hard it must be for u as a vendor to make a clientele on this forum and tht is why I didn’t make a big deal about it putting it down to a misunderstanding. but u seem to think I’ve been bad mouthing u which I want proof of. becoz right now the only liar darling is U!