Maham
April 14, 2010, 7:24am
23
yea am still waiting!
Ur lies r just endless!
U left msgs for me?
I’m blaming u in other posts and topics?
u was waiting for my confirmation? - When u didn’t even tell me how much the outfits where gonna cost. I said I was confused at the rps 6000 for embroidery. and then I sent u a pm with the four outfits I wanted u to check the prices for. ur misunderstanding not mine!
Maham ur the one who opened up the thread. so kindly answer the questions
p.s. I never once went and bad mouthed u to others but now I’ll do it with a passion!
be my guest! lol, do u think i give a [edited] about what u have 2 say about me. LIke seriouslY! i don’t want to discuss you otherwise people wud know what kind of crediability u have 2 discuss anyone at all.
Ladies, I have been a silent observer of all that is going on in our GS community… and being a client to gs based designer(s)… I thought I might add my two cents in here.
There is a service being provided for a fee, but that does not mean that we treat each other badly or disrespectfully. For the client, they are getting the service of getting their choice of clothes without having to go to pak and learn all the haggling deal with other things and so on… and for the home based designers they are also doing this for either additional income or maybe for other reasons…
GS might be an online community but what I do as a client who came from this platform affects other ppl who approach the hbd (home based designer) and how the hbd behaves with me makes me want to explore other hbds that offer their service on this platform… so you affect me and I affect you… both ways…
An example from real life… I lived in a small town of N. America and the local walmart had a full refund/return policy of 90 days on electronics no questions asked, our desis started coming to that town for studying purposes and guess what they did… wanted to have a party on the weekend …go to walmart buy a system ..have a ball and return the item in the next week or before the 90 days are up… apts not have an AC… no worries, just buy one and use it for 60-90 days and return it … our desis forced walmart to not give this facility anymore and then they had a 25% restocking fee for all returned merchandise… so basically abusing the system spoiled it for everyone…
Miscommunication takes place … we are dealing with a new/old person either on the internet or the phone… explaining to them what we want, our budgets and all other things can be difficult and it can be the same way with them too… so a little understanding and a lot of communication can go a long way… and then comes the trust issue… I want to deal in such a way that these hbd not only respect me but also trust me…and have faith that this platform has given them good clients and will continue to do in the future as well… and I for one like to make a friend of my hbd and inorder for me to do that and for her to do that we need to be understanding of each other’s circumstances…
My request to both parties would be …pls be patient with each other, understanding and understand that both parties need a certain amount of trust of each other… and pls be clear… but keep your expectations realistic… clients only turned to the hbd coz they don’t think they should be shelling out BIG $$$ and hassle and the hbds also are in this field to get something out it … focus on that plus focus on the naikee that is coming from helping a fellow muslim and a fellow pakistani out… we can try and get rid of the stereotypes that exist in our own minds abt other pakistanis…
I apologize for such a long post and for those who have taken time to read it Jazak Allah khair…may Allah help us all aameen…
no thnx for yr input. I actually told this girl not to say sorry to me when she did on msn after she realised she never confirmed me the order and was asking me if i had bought her stuff. I told her its ok it cud be a misunderstanding and NOW all of a sudden she has been on my case that i didnt get her stuff. I mean how bizarre some people can be! i still kept quiet and msgd her privately that why r u all of a sudden putting all the blame on me and she never replied 2 me but kept at taking digs at me at other randomn topics. So that irriated the hell out of me thats y i thought i shud once n all clear it here.
If i was lying i wudnt have made the effort to put everyone infront of all of u to judge. But i think this person is mentally challenged so maybe i shud just leave her alone.