So, finally you realized after all this disrespect and humiliating me that I am at an age of respect for you. Since the time I asked you to make changes in the dress your behaviour was rude to me and even in all my posts on the forum I was very patient but eventually after seeing your constant accusations on me I called you blind as you can’t see a material clearly. I HAD TO quote the emails because you were constantly lying on this public forum about the price and my requirements so no wonder you had no replies to my questions and you had a problem with me quoting your email publicly.
Fine! I will be waiting for my money BUT it seems like you are not even interested in selling the dress or sending me my refund back! After all you are the one right now who is enjoying this profit with both the dress and the money. I suggest you make a new thread and try to sell it or at least add it in your “some of my work…” thread. Anyhow, I can guarantee that you won’t send me my money back by seeing all the “efforts” you have made to sell it. However, I hope you realise what you are doing…