need help regarding an outfit

Stoppit –My Pleasure! The pictures I have posted here it’s clearly visible in
2nd, 5th, 6th and the last. I am not sure if the pictures I posted can be zoomed in or not by others, doesn’t seem to work for me, not sure how I should have uploaded to make them zoom in… Also, here’s something that you missed out!

“As for the pictures, mind you, it wasn’t distant. I am posting all those pictures that I sent you (which were much clearer than these and maximized) and it was very obvious.”

So, yeah, I send Proto, not only these pictures but a link to these pics which had all these pics and more of large size, which makes this material more visible in the other pics on that link. Also, I cant make out in any of the pics that it’s a tissue fabrics, especially after seeing so many pics, definitely not a tissue fabric even though I don’t have a very good eye on fabrics like all you home-based designers do ;-).

For someone who said that same materials can’t be available, I highly doubt that sentence! Oh and yes, I so wish I can order this dress from him itself, but their website seem to have some prob or probably it isn’t working or something… Doesn’t let me sign up or shop online L… Only shows the collection… Otherwise I would have directly ordered from the Manish Malhotra to get that dress for myself!!!