as someone who has tried out a LOT of online vendors, and had plenty of ‘copies’ made, i honestly think that it is pretty unreasonable to ask someone other than the original designer to provide a ‘specific exact copy’…the only way this could be expected is if you’re able to provide the actual dress for someone to examine and copy…so I am going to be **that **person who says, if you want the EXACT COPY, go to the designer.
Copies can be good, but rarely exact, and if you’re that picky, then you’ll never be happy with what you get, no matter how awesome the person you get to copy it is. I would imagine that it is immensely difficult to copy an outfit exactly from just a picture. You can’t feel the fabric, the colors are distorted by flashes, and if there is kaam, it’s much harder to see in pictures than in person… and the actual fit will depend on the customer, who in general, is not typically built like Ash, if they are an average sized & shaped woman, and doesn’t have gobs of stylists to ensure that everything is perfect. I’m just sayin…