My biggest regret for being an athiest/agnostic

**

Maybe. I don’t like to label myself.

Of course, the very basic beliefs most religions require you to have are hard to understand.

That’s a different debate altogether. I will cut this short, Prophets, all of them, had companions who had great knowledge about other religions, people, nations around them. The information was not “revealed” to the prophets, it was brought to their attention by their companions. It’s yet to be proven that Quran itself was written during the life of Muhammad (pbuh), let alone that it was “revealed” to him. Revelations happened so conveniently for prophets, what greater authority is there to convince people other than the authority of God? There are countless contradictions, historial errors in every scripture. People weren’t dumb 1400 years ago but they sure were gullible. Muhammad had good intentions just as any prophet did, he wanted to bring upon a revolution..and there came an array of convenient revelations to support his ideas. It was nothing new, Moses did it, then Jesus did it, and then Muhammad did it!

I personally don’t believe he had seizures but again…there’s no proof that he didn’t have any kind of mental illness. I mean no disrespect. I don’t wish to discuss this any further because it could easily offend other Muslims here.

Of course not.. but some schizophenic individuals also happen to be the brightest and most conniving people on earth..