Re: Mutawatir Ahadith superceding Holy Quran's Ayats
khanbabax- You should ponder deeply as what is the consequences of such a bielief
I am surprised you couldnt even grasp such a simple example. Quran is saying that there is wasiyat for the heirs while the hadees says there is no wasiyat for the parents. What can be more simple than this. So this hadees cancelled out the ayat of the Quran and whole Ummah has been following this, even people who are trying to reject this principle. Thats how the Sahabas and the jurists understood it, but if anyone is claiming that his/her understanding is better than theirs, what can I say.
It means that you are saying that there was a mistake quranic verse thus the hadees corrected it. right ? :)
^ whole ummah is not following this absurd claim, naaozbillah.
Hadees cannot cancel out quranic ayat whatsoever.
Regarding your first example, you and mufti Muhammad ibn Adam need to understand, some fundamental concepts regarding quranic injunctions and revelations.
I will explain more in next post.