Re: Mukamala & Mahira
Assalam O Alaikum Imrana Maqsood,
it was very nice of you to reply. I just saw the new Mukammala in this episode.
Thank you very very very much for getting sonia kahn out of this serial. She was not connecting to the show and she ruined the whole show. I really like this new girl, atleast she will not disconect the viewers from the serial.
And, most importantly, thank you for finally FINALLY taking Gulnar out of their house. It really was so unreal now for her living with all of them even after they found out that her husband was stealing from their home.
Congratulations again for such a nice serial ..... We love it.
we really really want to see more dramas like this with our culture and values.
Not like the all other soaps these days. I hate them.
Thank you again
Iffat