mo293
July 27, 2010, 4:23am
31
I agree with u abt not involving us with the indians in this particular discussion.
The above stat. adds up to only 48%, less than half of all the doctors
The rest 52% compromise of FMGs and those who did not prefer to mention their race(NA). Give credit where its due…majority of the FMGs are indians.
I as a pakistani do not mention my self as “asian” because in US it means the chinese. I always check “other”. So most likely those “others” are pakistani/india/ or other south asian.
If u go to any technology firm its hard not to find at least 20% south asians(pak/ind/ban/SL etc..), i am sure the majority of those 20% are indians followed by pakistanis.
^^ u must not be the one of these doctors in ur family.
I know some times comprehension is tough… here see what the following means
So Indians BS that 38 percent Doctors in US are Indians but Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) has the following break down by ethenicity. Now try one more time.
Asian = 5.7 %