honestly BBC u seem like a wonderful cheerful person ur young and ur still learning like we all still r. but seems to me the purpose of this thread was to prove how wonderful and religious u r and how the rest of us will burn in hell becoz we don’t follow the 5 pillars of Islam.
Or mayb it wasn’t ur intention and u didn’t mean it to come out the way it did. At the end of the day no one has the right to judge anyone on what kind of a Muslim they r or how many times they pray namaz a day or what their understanding on Islam is its between them and their God. end of!
CEEEE…come on!!! You know I’m not like that!! I lauuu uuu
No that was definitely not the intention.!!! I repeat the 3rd time, I am going to hell, and I know it!! If anyone else is getting the same feelings about what the intention of this thread might have been, plz get it all outta ur heads… If I was out to prove something, this thread would have been craazyyyy by now!
Why do I keep getting the “none of ur business” line? I ask because I want to learn ppl and its pretty obvious by this thread. I could swear I used to think every muslim (other than the terrorists) thinks exactly like me about the basics of Islam. But when I joined GS, I was totally proven wrong… I was quite shocked at first, when muslim women here gave out to me for wearing a hijab but then I slowly became used to differences in muslim people’s opinions about certain things… Since I don’t have any muslim friends or colleagues here, I don’t have these discussions with anyone. Hence, my ignorance, if u may.
Joining a global website and listening to what people from all over the world have to say, was really a wake-up call that not every muslim agrees with a few things that I might strongly believe in. And I learned to accept and respect that. So any questions I ask are legit and are not targeted at anyone, and are not designed to prove anything… so lets all take a deep breath.
glad we’re on the same page there, and you see the need to disassociate from nutjobs, with or without weapons, who use religious garb for ulterior motives. infact those who dont hold weapons often cause the most damage, by being this vocal minority that shills for those who do hold weapons, calls them noble warriors and whatnot.
BBC, relax. There’s just a misunderstanding, that’s all. The internet is no face-to-face conversation, so use of words is very important… (trust me I’ve been labeled a terrorist on GS )