You ACCEPT the Kalma and u ACCEPT the 5 pillars… isn’t that what makes muslims?? Thats all I meant so plz dont take it in any wrong way.
Which pillar u dont follow is between u and Allah swt, HE be the judge, I’m not gonna ask u… if its Zakaat, there’s a few “ifs” attached to this obligation… IF u have enough savings, for example, Zakaat is waajib etc… CM has already made a very good point on that.
All I know is, when I was in Pakistan, my nana abu used to be very strict about namaaz (one of the 5 pillars) and when I missed my prayers, he used to say “Kufr karna chor do Khuda K Liye” He used to give the example of Hazrat Mohammad saw, how he offerred his prayers even on his death bed! Mashallah!
So I was still a muslim, because I believed in Kalma and Allah and his Rasool, but a muslim that was doing Kufr … if that makes sense? Is that what a moderate muslim is??