MIL

Well okay…my parents are not healthy and they will need someone to look after them.

If my wife asks me for her parents to move in solely because she has to bear with my parents then I’ll be annoyed.

But if she thinks that they need help or if she just wants her parents to live with us for no other ulterior motive (ex: retaliation) then its all good.

You are right in the sense that if parents are healthy then they can afford to live a few doors away. Afterall, my dad did the same. And my mom did benefit from not living with my dadi, my dadi still lives in the stone age lol.

But I still don’t get your point because I’ve been agreeing to almost everything you’ve said.

Or… I get a feeling that you seem to think that I want to live with my parents bec of our culture?? Cuz the answer to that is no, I’ve constantly said the reason is my parents health.