Tyson is an honest man. Have you seen the documentary called “Tyson” from 08? He admits that he has done many wrong things in his life, but rape wasn’t one of them and I believe him. Back then he was the champ, he didn’t have to rape any girl. Girls would have raped him to get his babies and $$$.
About the ear biting. I ask you to watch that fight. Most people didn’t even watch that fight and only know the ear biting thing from the biased media. If you would have watched the fight, you would have known that Tyson only reacted out of his instincts, and that after three headbutts from Holyfield. Holyfield is quite famous for delivering headbutts during fights, which is ofcourse illegal.
This is Mr. “Headbutt” Holyfield in action, with a low blow at that.
Tyson even apologized to Holyfield, even though he didn’t have to IMO.
I’m glad that Mike lost that gut. Looks like an athlete again.