Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Aik Punjabi Mouvli said: Meethay meethay Islami bhaiyoon. Nerday nerday aao, ghor naal meri gal sonu te Naalay kholo, he stopped there for a while. Then said again, Apnay kann. :blush:

Think, what could happen by ‘Naalay Kholo’ and pause…:cb:

:chai:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

:rolleyes:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

I hope women weren't there :D

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

OMG - MolvioN ki izzat karo, ye na ho kal ko tumhari jameya masjid say kissi fazaldeen imamdin say shaadi ho jaye, phir sach much mai..AHO

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

MISS: OMG

This is Cafe`

Thanks in advance as well as anticipation.

:jazak:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Seems like Shikra was there too. Tell me what did you there?

EMM, yes ofcourse. There were men only. My brother told me this…:rotfl:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

oyeee ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rotfl:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

OMG: This was really stupid. You are insulting 3 things here:

  1. Molvis - Is that what they are supposed to do?
  2. Masjids - Is this the kind of talk that goes on in Masjid?
  3. Punjabi language - Agar khud ka dimagh ganda ho, tou iska matlab yeh nahi k har koi gandi baatein karta hai.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Babakhan and AQ, I didnot add anything. Nor discussing any beleif. Just quoted a normal thing, Punjabi ich Naalay da matlab honda ae, Ab, Now. Now open your ears. Naalay kholo apnay kann.:chai:

Laikin jinha noo Punjabi nayi aandi, onha da ki haal hoya hona ae…:cb:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Shikki massii u did it again:jhanda:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Shikra - for the first time ever on the GS history i agree with you. I think this was the best post of ur gupshup career.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Sweet.

I am telling you my observation, not abusing the Moulvies. I am a moulvie inside too and have a great respect for meethay meethay Islami bhai.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

^ Yes, you are a molvi inside too :confused: :rolleyes:
And FYI.

Naaley = Also
Ab = Hun

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

meeethaY meethaY islami paiii gives diabetes and heart attack too...so I rather stay away from them :D

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Shikra pass ho geya..:hooray: Congrats.

I am member of IRF, Islamic Research Foundation lead by Brother Dr. Zakir Naik. Is se zeyada keya kahoon.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

OMG u really are?? :eek:

can I get ur autograph pljjjjj :blush:

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Taime naheen hai...:D

Autograph denay wali smilie.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

time nahee hai? chalou bach gayee :D

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

Ghalat information phailaaney sey acha hai banda chup rahey.

Re: Meethay meethay Islami Bhaiyoon

:slight_smile: Main bhi.:blush: