May 6, 2010 - World T20 - Pakistan v England

I said that I supported him for a short period, what’s so unfair about that, what others did is not of concern to me, but I did stop the support after he behaved in an unacceptable manner during that ball biting incident. So don’t try this “everyone only supported him for that short period”. You couldnt stop praising him even after the ball biting incident and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. I dont have tunnel vision to just look at one thing only. The fact that he bit the ball told me he was not captain material. A guy who bites a ball in front of millions of people and thinks he could get away with it does not have much of an astute thinking brain. Maybe that point is not clear to many but it show here with **all **the concerns expressed. I think you are still smarting from that captaincy arguments. have it your way, this is the last I will be saying on the matter. even if he danced and bit the ball again you will still be in the front row to get him another Pride of performance.