May 6, 2010 - World T20 - Pakistan v England

I was also hoping that instead of dropping Sami to accomodate Asif Pakistan will bring in Asif in pace of Fawad.

Frankly Pakistan didn’t deserve to win the game after their mindboggling batting display in the last 10 overs and pathetic fielding. I am actually surprised how England managed to take this game to the final over? Had we taken one of those half dozen dropped/missed chances situation could have been different because England as a team didn’t do anything extraordinary to win this game, it was rather gifted to them.

and what the hell is Ijaz Butt the stupid moron doing in WestIndies? How much money these people are wasting with these luxury trips? First I saw the sports minister Jakharani and now him? Have we ever seen any other minister or board chairman visiting along with their team? All this money which is wasted on thiese trips can be utlized in hiring a decent fielding coach who coold give these guys daily catching practice and frankly this is all they need.