ok
dulhan ki shirt flat hy… dulha’s not ![]()
eesy mian biwi ek dosry ki kami pori kerty heen
ok
dulhan ki shirt flat hy… dulha’s not ![]()
eesy mian biwi ek dosry ki kami pori kerty heen
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
Wow . . . this is one interesting news and pics are more interesting . Btw why s/he has romaal on his head ? is he coming back from namaz or something ? ![]()
Oye Nami!! Have u arrived in Pakistan? How come u have internet? I was having so much fun flooding ur forum ![]()
Its Pakistan , not a cave ![]()
I have wifi all over ma place ![]()
No flooding ![]()
darn this wifi
i thought i had a chance to ask TLK bhai to kick u out and make me a modE instead
PS: good to know u’ve reached there safely. Howz Pakistan? Howz ur family? Howz garmi? =D … ok ok no flooding.. more details laterz..
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
I dont know why you all are making so much fun at this…
Do eunuchs/transgendereds lead normal lives/ or is their only path for the future being entertainment?
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
unfortunately…i am finding this thread extremely immature
Thank You.
This thread is a shame.
I agree. Then again, what does one expect from Pakistanis.
I agree, this is so immature! people out there have issues if you cant helop them then dont make it any more difficult by making fun of them. I dont think the thread creator is aware that there are many dif kind of ppl reading this! wow… i dont know how the thread creator isnt banned, shame on this person
Its called a Moderator
What is this mode you speak off
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
What is so ****ing ‘lolz’ about this? Pathetic.
Bravo. :k:
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
I am naive enough to not know whats wrong there:(
or even worst, what is someone give birth to a boy who grow up to be groom in the picture.
I mean that dude is ugly ![]()
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
^lol
This budha reminds me of someone from gs, the only difference is that he’s not Pakistani.
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
![]()
Re: Marrying transxual/middle-sex
I dont think that anyone is making fun of the ‘dulhan’ in this thread. Most of the people are making fun of the Dulha here. Over all, most of us are having a light hearted conversation. Plus it is very evident that even the dulhan is just a cross dresser and not a genetically disordered he/she.
I think there is nothing wrong with this read, not sure why ppl are getting so sentimental.
Its not about any person, its about the “act” of shadi between a male and a cross-gender. Tell me honestly how many times have you seen, heard or participated in this sorta shaadi???
So its all about its uniqueness.
And the way it ended up, made it further interesting.
I think someone really needs to chill out.
![]()
The ones who were chilling are handcuffed now ![]()