They started it by using this incident as an opportunity to Pakistan-bash and make the unfortunate event an excuse to lobby for repeal of 2nd amendment. When they themselves are not respecting their community and its loss, and issuing provocative statements, it does not set a good precedent really.
Pakistanis came two steps forward and condemned the incident, but I guess Ahmadis decided to take advantage of the situation.
I do not understand why people are after cricketplaya in this thread. Just look at the thread starter dtox and other ahmadis - this thread was started on May 30 - not even past 3 day mourning - and already they are using the incident to give it a sectarian color and trying to further their agenda.
In such a situation, I am surprised at the level of patience/tolerance everyone has still shown. It seems non-ahmadis are more respectful towards the ahmadis who were killed than their own community members.