Lahore Incident, Terrorist attack or Targeted secular violence

cricketplaya,

I read a post from you in which you admitted to being an al qaeda / taliban supporter. I tried to find from your history when you asked for a proof from me in one of the other threads. But since only 20 pages of your latest posts were available, I could nto find it. To remind you thought I can tell you how I read it:

Another member of this forum said something along the lines of:

“And then you claim to be an al qaeda / taliban supporter”

You responded by quoting him / her post as:

“Al hamdolillah”

As per my understanding, saying ‘al hamdolillah’ to something means you’re agreeing with it or proud of it. I am not sure if you were joking or you were serious but there was nothing else in your post which would suggest that you were joking. And that came not only as a shock but considering the kind of terror al qaeda has caused the people of the world & the people of Pakistan, it was very disgusting knowing a Pakistani who claims to be a ‘true muslim’ supporting al qaeda.