Re: Kasauti --XCIII
if its rumi, i’ll feel like an idiot :hinna:
Could he do one armed pushups?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
if its rumi, i’ll feel like an idiot :hinna:
Could he do one armed pushups?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
^haha no doubt brothvuh! ![]()
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
pendo’s been quoting rumi since forever! it was just a guess, it looked obvious under his nick but I may be wrong.
Bulleh Shah …I feel is much closer to the answer! ![]()
as for pushups, possibly :konfuzed:
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
I don’t think its either of those, pendo said he was not a poet.
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Was he a disciple of one of the following:
Abul Hasan al-Shadhili
or
Muhyiddin Muhammad (or Ibn al-'Arabi)
or
Mansur Al Hallaj
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Bulleh Shah was a Sufi saint. I still feel its close
. Lets see! ![]()
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Shah Abdul Latif Bhatai?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Yes, they are all sufi saints but also very well known poets. Therefore, it can not be one of them. I guess we will see and if you are correct pendo doesn’t know how to answer the questions correctly. ![]()
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
No its not Rumi I said that person was in Pakistan hailed from Asia. Rumi was in Turkey!
15 Questions
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
This is not Maulana Jackson we’re talking about here ![]()
No its not Bulleh Shah, you guys aren’t asking questions regarding that sufi’s ideologies, what sect he belonged to, if he was exiled, etc etc…
16 Questions
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Well I have second thoughts now after this question because of this question. Bulleh Shah was born in 1600s afterwards…
Hmm..
Bulleh Shah?
Baha-ud-Din Naqshband Bukhari?
Hazrat Khwaja Allah Bakhsh?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
No its neither 17 Questions
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
No 18th Question
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
edited: Ghazalii was from bughdad
Shahbaz qalandar?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
ohhooo Pendooo don’t count those as questions…it was already established the person died before 15th century and were not a poet. NY kaha tha na aap ko, manay nahi.
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
They are both persian not from the Indian Subcontinent
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
^ Shahbaz Qalandar died in 1274 no? Or you were referring to other question?
Oh, he was actually born in Afghanistan, died in Sehwan, Pakistan
I think somewhere Mcpendu said yes to Pakistan so my question is still valid.
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Diwana my first response was not to your question. As far as your last comment…now im confused who it is ![]()
Ok my last guess
Abu Bakr Shibli?
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
He was also from Bughdad. No?
In Question 6 , he said yes to what is now Pakistan.
Re: Kasauti --XCIII
Yes, he was and according to wiki (lol) it may also be considered part of indian subcontinent. The reason I guessed him is because he was a disciple of Junayd Baghdadi.