That’s my answer exactly for everything written before the part highlighted in red
Just like you, I’m not here to drive my point home. I saw something, analyzed, and came to a conclusion. And oh pahleeez, JJ is not like a benchmark that I’m dying to measure up to. As I said earlier, if I must consider someone of this age and era who I can follow the path of, Abdul Sattar Edhi Sahab shall be the first person, and probably the last, I will think of. For me, who was born as a human and will leave this world as one, JJ will probably never come even remotely close to Edhi Sahab.
As far as the beard is concerned, why is your mind making things up? Where did I say I’ve problem with his beard or anyone’s, for that matter? It’s not my business or concern whether someone chooses to keep a beard or observe hijaab. These factors neither impress me nor do they bother me.
JJ tried to follow the path of Islam? Brilliant for him! Does it mean I should start ignoring the dhong tamassha of his being oh-so-ghareeb and muflis and kangaal, and laachaar and what not? One Big NO!