Junaid Jamshed

First of all JJ is not a scholar. and if you are going to disrespect our scholars by calling them “so-called”, then there is no point in going ahead with discussion.

as for the Urdu in Arabic “accent”, that is news to me. I have not noticed it. Maybe you feel that way since they have more knowledge than us regular folks about Arab literature, they use it together with urdu, doesn’t mean they’re “pretending” to be Arab speaking.

I was at Junaid Jamsheid’s event yesterday night, mash’Allah, so much noor on his face! His talk was very informative apart from his naats. I didn’t notice any “arabic accent” when he was speaking in Urdu and English. and mash’Allah he looked very clean, well spoken, beautiful.

Hazoor(SAW) had beard and mustache, but do you know there are differences of opinion? Hazoor also prayed with his hands on the side, why don’t we all pray like that? We should learn these things before attacking individual’s based on our limited knowledge.

Like you said, no1 knows what’s inside a person’s heart, only ALLAH knows. So we should not judge anyone. As for JJ goes, he’s doing great work for deen, more than I personally can ever do. He’s spreading the message all over the world, youngsters and his generation are coming back to ISLAM. =)

**I apologize if I said anything wrong, sorry if I have offended you, wasn’t my intention at all! **