It really happens, Muslims are not welcome in Delhi

Re: It really happens, Muslims are not welcome in Delhi

These perceptions exist in your mind.. not not because they have anything to do with reality but with some problem in your thinking process and brain which you have filled with hate.
Please don’t get concerned about my feelings getting hurt, because I don’t even bother to take seriously people who are driven by hate for some specific community of people. I don’t have any problem with you if you come from whatever nationality, religion, ethnic back ground… and I have never accused your nationality, religious community as criminally motivated. You are the one doing it. I just feel sorry for you because end of the day people like you don’t make a difference.. but they just suffer themselves in their disease which is called HATE…!!!

Where is this vast majority of people on this planet who associate muslims with crime… I am afraid this majority only lives in your brain which is highly infected with hate disease..!!!

Show me the evidence before you start making these sweeping statements that muslim neighborhoods are criminal ghettos. I can not take you on your words because your posts already show that you are a highly prejudiced person with fixed perceptions. In spite of all your glorifications the fact remains that India is one of the poorest nations in the world. A vast majority of Hindus also living in India have problem getting sufficient nutrition, while in your dream world all the Hindus in India are extremely wealthy people. I can post you pictures of a large number of your fellow country men who go to railway lines to releive themselves from the call of nature..!!!

A vast majority of Muslims including all the above mentioned sects are peace loving people just like a vast majority of Hindus, christians, parsis.. and are not involved in any sort of crime what so ever. However there is a minority of people who are criminals from every religious community.

Of course you have an understanding problem with your head filled with hate. Declaration of someone to be christian is not an insult to religious community when you are showing something positive. If you show that your head is filled with hate, and it is so because you are a christian and try to tell people that vast majority of christians are like you who think muslims as community are criminals, I think it is an insult to christian community… who by large are loving, caring, and peace loving people without hate for any one on the basis of their religious orientation.

You are living in your dream la la land. have a life man… try having some compassion for your fellow human beings without having prejudice on their religious orientation..!!!

I don’t know about future, India may become a success story in 50/100 years. At the moment there is a lot to be done on basic human living conditions with vast majority of Indians living in sub-human conditions. Your country is extremely poor, over populated with poor sanitation and hygienic conditions, plagued with all kind of diseases and with vast number of people living on streets… and this is reality as on Sept 2010…