Islam for Women or is it?

I highly appreciate the links you have posted. They indeed turned out to be very helpful in answering many questions I have. However, most of it he mentioned was science and evolution, whether or not he believes in evolution, he IS speaking of evolution in his videos. He talks about nature vs. nurture, mothers are caretakers while men are hunters and gatherers. If that is the only role of the women in this world then how come millions of women are more ambitious than men and how come women in the workforce have been remarkably successful. Roles have been reversed, and I do see how kids suffer from it in the West (though these issues can be resolved) However, where the roles have stayed the same, the only people I see suffering are the women. The truth is we are still evolving, what women were 1400 years ago are not anymore. Just because some women decide to leave their kids at daycare centers does not mean that something is wrong with them. I know I would never leave my kids with somebody else, but that’s my decision to make and fathers should be just as involved. We are not living in the same world, our brains are evolving. If a woman has to work for a living, then the man should take of the kids, why can’t we blame him? Just because he didn’t give birth to the child…Wow, logic..

Sorry, I also see a lot of blaming goind on. It’s like So christians did it, jews did it.. Well, isn’t Islam the ultimate religion? why did it allow the traditions to continue? If Islam were God’s religion, it would have wiped out those traditions from the face of earth. The truth is, it accepted them and only a man could do that unless God did not see any injustice in that and allowed them to continue.

I did like the fact that he admitted that the Sharia was shaped according to the culture at the time, therefore it accepted the continuing of barbaric traditions. He is quick to blame the West for all the wrongness in the world, but fails to acknowledge that any problems in the Muslim world are due to the Islamic rule. You cannot justify 30 honor killings in Jordan with a million of abortions in the west. And any time a question is raised about the treatment of the women in the Muslim world, he starts talking about how it’s even worse in the West, doesn’t make much sense for someone who is out to preach Islam is the true religion.

There are indeed wonderful things about Islam as it goes for any religion. The point is, Islam is supposed to be the true religion here; therefore, blaming religions before it or the West does not help gain credibility. It only goes to show that Islam is just another religion made by man who thought he could change the world.