I said it’s the same in a nutshell because it spreads the same message in regards to the treatment of others. If I do dig deep into each Abrahamic religions, then I am aware of the differences to an extent. However, I don’t understand why another religion was necessary to make amendments to the preceding one. The tenets of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are very much alike and therefore, it’s not really correct to call one religion the true religion while dismissing the ones before it. It may have been more modern, but it’s certainly not NEW.
I am not sure who you mean by bad Muslims. Who are good Muslims anyway? Who should I look upto?
Religion does divide people. It has created so much chaos, how can you deny? Everything from Crusades to terrorism today has a lot to do with religion. People divide in the name of religion (look at the number of different sects, subdivisions we have within Islam). Since all scriptures are open to our interpretations, it causes division, segregation, and violence (in some cases).