I am not here to impose my beliefs on anybody, I am here to understand what makes people follow the scripture to this day. I am here to learn what I don’t know. The fact is we are talking about God here, the only one who has the ultimate authority over everything seen and unseen. Who knows what is God and who is he? How is a man capable of understanding God, he isn’t; therefore, any rules regulations set in the name of God are invalid. How can anybody claim to have spoken to God is beyond me. If somehow, it is possible then how can God care about such petty things that only a man cares about?
As for calling me a Jihadi, may be I am may be I am not. You can give me whatever name you want but the truth is neither of us know what’s real until it’s shown to us, which hasn’t happened yet!