Thanks for watching and commenting.
Shaykh Hamza never said that “women have only one role” or “men have only one role”. It’d be better if next time you can quote the exact words.
He said that men are care takers of their families but there are many women who are taking care of their families by working but they are not obliged to do that because in Islam it’s not a woman’s resposibility to make money but if she does it to help her husband or family then she gets double reward from God.
I don’t think we are evolving because 1400 years ago women worked, they fought in wars, they rode horses, they gave birth, breastfed and took care of kids, they became scholars who gave men advice.
Now, why it’s important for a kid to stay with his mother in the first 5 or 6 years? For this, there is plenty of research done by child development experts, Psychologists and educators who can tell you the harms on a child’s psyche who’s been away from his mother for most of the time.
Shaykh didn’t say those women are wrong but he said that a woman’s priority should be her children.
May I know why would you choose not sending your baby to daycare?
Actually, it was said in a context. When media came up with “Muslim man killed his wife” then he criticised the media for singling out only Muslims for such crime because when a Christian kills his wife no one says “a Christian killed his wife”. That was the context.
I disagree that Islam accepted any barbaric traditions but modified them to make them good, such as the practice of pouring blood over a newborn’s head was modified by exchanging the blood for saffron water. There may be things that you consider barbaric and these things we are discussing if they are really as barbaric as you claim them to be.
I think I need the exact quote here…because I don’t know where he said this stuff so please do quote the exact words or the timing on the video. Thanks
Well, some blame does go to Western policies(not the people). Regarding previous religions, I think there’s nothing wrong in comparing them with Islamic Law, Shaykh Hamza didn’t lie about Christianity or Judaism nor he blamed; but if a religion blames previous religions that does not mean that it’s a man made religion.
By the way, Islam never blames a Religion; it blames the people for not following their religion and who changed it.