I am sincere about learning but even I have doubts about that sometime, so it’s ok. I have given the responses a lot of thought, trust me. I have thought it over and over. It either doesn’t make sense to me or it sounds like blind faith to me. Only 2 posters out of so many accepted that there are inconsistencies. An apple won’t turn into an orange no matter how many times you call it orange.
I can examine the Qur’an thoroughly and would probably still feel the same way because I don’t believe in God and because there are so many inconsistencies/contradictions. I can read the Bible, Torah, Bhagavad Geeta, or any land Constitution and still feel the same way. Maybe I am not here to learn but to understand what makes people follow the scripture when it’s so outdated. To me religion is another constitution tellling people how to live their lives using God’s authority to win them over. So yes, my attitude will probably never allow me to ‘learn’ but only question.