Re: Is wife beating against the quran?
Dear AllahkaBanda, please quote my post where I said ahadith are a fabrication. It is possible that you have misunderstood my point. I just explained that there are also fabricated ahadith but that is what scholars of islam themselves said. This is why they devised tests to sort out between them. If you believe that all ahdith attrubuted to the prophet are true then that is up to you dear brother. I do have my own views so till I see better I shall continue along that line.
I think it will be difficult if not impossible for anyone to explain some so called ahadith which are related to stoning, sunnah, wife beating, child marraige, forced marriage etc etc. However, if you have any better explanations please be kindly and share, after all we are here to learn of each other. I do not mind some one correcting me and you too are likewise welcome.
regards and all the best.