Re: Is Osama Bin Laden the second coming of Jesus?
Dude? What?
I believe this will be the second time, I will have to disagree with you after the take on Sufism :)
I do not have any proof other than git pit of the media about him being terrorist and all... so, neither I can say if he is actually behind all those terrorist acts nor I can exclude him being a suspect.. nevertheless, he is not my leader...
secondly, he can't be Jesus:
- because, he did not descend from heavens with angels onto the eastern minaret of Jamia Masjid Damishq at the time when Imam Mehdi had come and was about to lead prayers of Faj'r in the same mosque right at that time...
He can't be Imam Mehdi:
- because Imam Mehdi will live all his life in Madinah according to the hadeeth narrated by Umm-e-Salma (RA) .. and that he will be recognized as Imam Mehdi in Hateem area of Masjid-ul-Haraam Ka'abatullah.... Imam Mehdi will not hide in mountains of Afghanistan....
I agree with all the part the last part you said about coming of imam mehdi ,I heard it differently I heard that Imam Mehdi will not call himself mehdi But he will be named MOHAMMAD and his parents name will be ABdullah and Amna..