not taking anything out of context, just stating that infact land animals that do eat other animals are halal and gave the example of a chicken. so there is more to it than just the statement. no argument here, just further elaboration so you and everyone else can think about it ![]()
secondly, if parasites are present in herbivores and then the herbivores are eaten by a carniovore and I eat the carnivore I get parasites, well I would get parasites by eating te herbivore as well since the herbivoe has parasites.
Now if the point is more about toxic buildup, then there can be a point, however in that case fish eat smaller fish and at each level the toxins build up and it is an issue.
just having a discussionm we can agree, we can disagree, we can debate issues, question..etc etc. No harm no foul mon ami ![]()