Is government doing this all on purpose?

While I completely agree with your analysis of Pakistan’s bad economy & solution, many here would agree how Pakistani economy had been slowly deteriorating since after 1991 and much more so since after 2004.

The latest rounds of severe load shedding is closing down all the small / middle & large sized businesses which is actually collapsing our economy further. There is no sign of reduction in load shedding in the near future so you can expect the economy to completely collapse soon.

The present government is dancing on the anti pakistan mafia’s finger tips so they are promised lucrative financial benefits for doing their (mafia’s) job (of destroying Pakistan’s economy).

If people go back to read my posts, since last year I have been emphasizing the importance of being self sufficient at the least & have a much stronger economy to become a dignified & self respecting nation. But looks like instead of the sane patriotic pakistanis, my posts have caught special attention of the anti pakistan mafia hence what pakistani economy is going through is exactly the opposite of each & every thing I have stated earlier that Pakistan needs or needs to improve. I see exactly those things being carried out in reverse.