Re: India grows faster than expected at record 9.4 percent
SOA yeh seb toh theek hai..... But my basic problem is- still can't dare to apply for a home loan with 13.5% interest rate, and guess I am also also a common man, don't know how many common people are still having that "purchasing power", but I remember when interest rate use to be 7.5% and we were moaning that it's too high...and many middle class families like ours are affected due to interest rate. And those who have taken home loans some 4 years back at floating rate of around 7.5-8% are now trapped in this---just imagine their agony when their interest rate is doubled within a couple of years.
Rahi baat inflation ki, I don't think this is the right policy of RBI to increase interest every second day....pray interest rate is NOT the only way to curb inflation. Price of commodities, petroleum products etc. are also responsible for inflation.
Are u sure the home loans are at 13.5%. As far as I know we are paying interest of homeloans at 9% interest. Though the starting interest rates were at 7.5%.