Did I say it should? Sorry but I find it pretty low to not acknowledge ur own daughter in ur home country for fear of what others might think. That poor girl doesn’t even have her biological mother around anymore. It’s all well and good to help the masses but imo the true measure of how decent a person is is how they treat their own family, away from all the ‘glory.’
(Also, makes me laugh how so many Pakistanis said Bill Clinton wasn’t fit to be US president because of his affair with Monica Lewinsky and ‘lack of morals’ but when it comes to Imran Khan what he has done is totally overlooked, being a womaniser and getting a girl pregnant then refusing to acknowledge the resulting child is apparently ok by some on here, and I bet the same ppl who criticise the ‘decadent immoral’ West. Sometimes seems as tho if ur male and Muslim u can get away with anything)