Yes absolutely! (Paula Abdul song Opposites Attract-comes to mind here)
[Dissimilarities will attract them and for them it will be a good way to keep the relationship stimulating, however, for many people, it will be a constant burden or chore to try to make the point across after initial thrill. Especially if other things like culture/religion and social background is also different.
People start relationship or marriage with thrilling thoughts of living with someone with different language or culture and then after a while this thrill also goes out.
I know even ‘compatible people’ in terms of language may get bored after some time but this language incompatibility is just another factor to add to other problems for many people.
I am being realistic. Lovey dovey stuff all still valid and I am not denying it.
More power to those who keep working out.
Ji Haan, Itnisi Baat thi… :)](“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbknGnZXHUk&feature=related”)