Reha
April 6, 2010, 2:17am
27
Agree.
Similarity of language and understanding the language in depth can make relationship stronger.
We talk about similar hobbies, activities, similar thought process, liking/disliking the same things being good for compatibility and strength of relation, language is one of those qualities.
In essence what I wanted to say is that love does not get lesser with language incompatibility but language compatibility is just another factor which can make it stronger and enjoyable.
Yes, you can enjoy similar things, share humor and have a lot more in common. I guess its a matter of perspective. Because some will look for similarities and some will look for differences. The dissimilarities will attract them. Does that make sense?
Please see above what I wanted to convey.
If I am not mistaken, Faiz wife did have some ‘shudh Budh’ (understanding) of Urdu and perhaps she spoke some of it too.
Reha: I agree if it is important for someone to have language compatibility then the person should look for someone who has it. Just like any other qualities one looks for in a spouse.
Yup. Bas itni si baat hai.