I Miss You...

Re: I Miss You…

acha dostoo mujy bary mazy kee nend a rahi hy mai tu ja raha hun see u next time

Re: I Miss You…

LKK i thought we were talking about Movie “housefull”

Re: I Miss You…

ALLAH HAFIZ good night

Re: I Miss You…

Allah Hafiz GL :slight_smile:

Re: I Miss You…

neend bho or mazy ki bhi :cb:

Oky ji Allah Hafiz gl ji! :waves:

guyz i’ll be back after half an hour. some urgent home duty c ya soon :waves:

Re: I Miss You…

ok take care bye :hug:

Re: I Miss You…

AH gl :waves:

Re: I Miss You…

I’m back whats up^

Re: I Miss You…

The ceiling is up and above the ceiling the sky :cb:

Re: I Miss You…

nothing much LKK but Ak is gone :lb:

Re: I Miss You…

I don’t think so she gone b’coz she never leave until we flood here :slight_smile:

Re: I Miss You…

ha ha ha do you think we are good flooders?

Re: I Miss You…

kya gone…I am still here…I haven’t flooded in a long time :smack:

And below you … allah you take AK and give me SJ :wink: … Thanx you Allah for granting me this :hug:

Re: I Miss You…

BM^ ur good woh bolay to SJ se ziyada good ho

Re: I Miss You…

directly or indirectly pointing at me that i am screwing up everyone here :cheer:

tauba tauba :smack:

Re: I Miss You…

Ak you cannot flood also … else you shall enjoy blue screens :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh My God … Why are in between me and my wishes :frowning:

Re: I Miss You…

hahaha… AK indirectly ur involved