arreee…tum pls. in logon ko ab batha do ke kaun hai…st least meri jaan tho chod denge yeh log ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
Who who who?
Yaar LKK lets stop this crap way of pulling legs of each other … i pull your leg in the name of AK and you guys do same to me in the name of sara javeed
lets stop all this and make clean chat… But LKK… AK is made for you ha ha
Re: I Miss You…
^:rotfl: ![]()
achchaaaa…tumko kis ne kahan ke I was made for LKK ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
yes it was LKK himself ha ha ha ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
achchaaaaa
LKK…get ur butt over here ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
<------------ i am on the way
Re: I Miss You…
why should i tell. btw AK u ko happy hona chahiyeh b’coz ur name is glue’d with a lucky person
<---- yeh hy woh ![]()
BM! I agree same way for ya also ![]()
ohooo ahaaaa hahahahahah :pcg:
what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…mujhe kisi paagal ke saath meri name ko glue nahi karni…dekho humesha sar hilatha hi rehtha hai ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
its mean he’s very energatic, athalic yaar ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
what is athalic???
Re: I Miss You…
well LKK we are in same boat … only difference is you are on gadha and me on turtle … now you can imagine whose fast and better ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
oops i mean athlete ![]()
BM! ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
come on LKK keep trying… come on man come on man … you can do it come on ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
BM! ru 4getting something
i’m already sitting on it ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
Tum dono kya baath kar rahe hoooooooooooooo ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
yap
Re: I Miss You…
Ak dunno ha ha ha ha ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
LKK shall we sail our boat now ? ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
ak we’r talking about movie ‘race’
not now later on as i hav to logout for due to an urgent work
Re: I Miss You…
ithna uchal kyun rahe ho ![]()