I Miss You...

ALLAH kry u ko achi si wife milay ameen…

lol :omg: :omg: :omg:

Allah kare u ko BM jaisa Husband milay Ameen

:omg:

Re: I Miss You…

Lolx Ameen

In This Whole World Why Me?

dont take it serious was just having fun with her :wink:

I Am Not Serious Also… Yap That Too Online I Shall Never Be Serious… Even If i Marry SJ… 99% She Shall Surely Ask me To Open An Thread And Thier We Shall Do Our Honeymoon … Just Imagine Somewhere in Switzerland In An Hotel Room… Newly Married Couples With Two PCS… Chatting Online Sitting Beside… And Enjoying …Nope… i Dont Something Like This :wink:

or tumhen lippy milay ameen

tumhrn ak milay ameeeeeeen

kya kya sapnay hein wao khawab dekhnay ka haq sab ko he …

Dreaming About What? If You Are Thinking If It Is Honeymoon… Sorry No Honey Left For The Moon ignored

Re: I Miss You…

assalam o alaikum

Re: I Miss You…

wsalam :wink:

Re: I Miss You…

kya hal chal hain

Re: I Miss You…

good :wink: how about you GR8 LEO :hug:

Re: I Miss You…

ALHAMDULILAH fit faat

Re: I Miss You…

:wsalam: :waves:

:smiley:

Re: I Miss You…

lethal kesay hoo

Re: I Miss You…

:salam: LKK :wink:

Re: I Miss You…

^ mein bilkul :smooth:

BM! :wsalam:

app 2no kaise ho :slight_smile:

Re: I Miss You…

ham b fit faat hain

Re: I Miss You…

:salam: everyone :waves:

Re: I Miss You…

Wsalam AK Howzz You Doing Today … Dont Worry LKK is Fine :wink: … Cool LKK having good time :wink: