Re: I Miss You…
haan haan…tum barey mahaan ho ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
haan haan…tum barey mahaan ho ![]()
acha really shukriya mjhe mahaan kehnay ka ![]()
yes i surely do it anytime,
… i wonder why AK suddenly expressions are red and blue in color… are you wearing skirt today?
![]()
Re: I Miss You…
where is that AK … nutcase ?
Re: I Miss You…
Honestly BM..I ain’t interested in ur skirt lifting habits…so…keep it to urself..!!!
Re: I Miss You…
lol nut case
![]()
let me call her
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yap… you think am i… ?
Re: I Miss You…
I don’t know…u said it not me:snooty:
Waleed…jao jao..u ke bhains ke tabele mein jaao…u aur LKK ke liye maine special jagah banayi hai ![]()
first time Ak bhai commenting in low tone… most of the time your comments always on high pitch ![]()
oh and me villain here… spoiling these two… yap … its real shame for me … let me die now ![]()
u bhains hona to zahir hai u ko jagah ka pta he hoga …![]()
Lkk ke liye special kyun ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
hahaahaha…funny…maine tum DONO ke liye special banayi hai…tum do bhai log humesha saath saath hi hai na…ishiliye ![]()
lakin hum apnay ghar mein he theek hai na …u bhains ko tabela u ke liye better rahega ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
hello guys ![]()
h r u AK, waleed, BM ?
Re: I Miss You…
Me Good… How About You Lippy ?
Lippyyy
![]()
im fine how ru ??
I m all right , doing good ![]()
wats up? ![]()
Re: I Miss You…
Nothing Much Just Freaking Here and Their ![]()
nahi nahi…LKK ne accept kiya tha ![]()
Hi lippy ![]()
how are you?