Must we do this? Didn’t Nazi Germany already go through all of this and come out, you know smarter than the Pakistanis who espouse such views. Take history as an example, the issue of collective responsibility is an archaic notion which holds no value, save for the winners of the conflict to witch hunt the losers.
By the same notion, every American or Brit you (generic you) have worked with, studied with and have befriended is a war criminal by the actions of their military in various wars. The fact that Napalm was used in Vietnam in violation of the CBW treaty, or the violations of the Geneva Convention when it came to rendition, and the various prison camps in Iraq and Afghanistan is testament to these realities.
However in such cases many draw the distinction between the acts of war and the common man on the street. At the end of the day I am only responsible for my own actions. Just like the average man walking down Edgware road or Central Park is by no means responsible for the actions of a solider some thousand miles away, in the same vein I am not responsible for actions I have not taken.
One can condemn the actions. Protest them. But at the end of the day the mentality that we are all terrorist is an individual notion and issue of individual guilt. If you agree with the author, by all means I will happily label you a terrorist. I however am a law abiding citizen with no desire for malice towards any other individual based on race, creed or faith.
Please don’t project ones own (again generic) insecurities to make others feel worse.
Each of us is responsible for own actions and accountable to Allah for what we’ve done in our lifetimes. But at what point does our inaction (i.e. failure to condemn or protest against the “actual” terrorists) make us complicit or show our tacit agreement for the acts of the terrorists in the eyes of society and in the eyes of Allah?
At what point you consider any citizen of any country responsible of any misconduct based on breaking of humanity law and freedom of choice? That was the question.
There have been breach of humanity laws by citizens of so called humanity law holders and preachers of equal rights.
Eastern or Western, Northern or Southern, countries from all hemosphere have dirty hands and shameful acts to contribute to. One way or other. Being silent or not active.
No, I clearly understood what CM was saying - that Pakistanis should not take on an apologist attitude and I agree that you cannot impute the actions of a few on the many.
BUT having said that, while I do not need to apologize for the actions of others, at some point, I being a citizen of the world or a makhluq who will one day be answerable to Allah - is it enough for me to say that I did nothing wrong OR do I have a social and religious obligation to raise my voice against those who have wronged others?
We believe in LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE. Perhaps if the terrorist had believed in that too, there wouldnt be 95 deaths.
Also, please stop referring to us as Qadianis. We are Ahmadis and I would hate to call a sunni something besides "sunni.
Lastly, I dunno who the Molvi is in the youtube clip. I do know that nowhere have I ever read the Khalifa claiming to be Allah. ASTAGFAR! Tauba for a molvi lying.
You have a lot of courage to write such words even after 95 have been slain. My own grandfather was stoned to death for being Ahmadi. Please stop trying to justify innocent HUMANS being slaughtered. Remember humanity and then if someone is a sunni, shia or ahmadi.
If you’ve read the books then I request you contact the Shaykh to refute his claims or call your khalifa because lots of “Ahmdis” are converting to Islam after the Shaykh’s evidence is presented to Ahmdis. Alhamdulillah
Part 2: 1:44 - wow. Shabaash, Molvi Saab for deciding who is and who is not a Muslim. Perhaps you are the one trying to be God for deciding who is and who is NOT a Muslim. Let Allah decide, I beg you.
1400 years on, since the Prophet’s *sallallahu alayhi wasallam *impostors have been labeled kafir (non-believer) so it’s nothing new. Like I said, you say you have read all the books of Mirza Qadiani, then refute the claims.
You want me to refute claims that I’ve never read that your Molvi saab is reading from a book I cant get my hands on? Seriously?
Tell your Molvi to stop deciding who can and cant be Muslim. I’ll consider him humane
As far as being labeled a Kafir - playa, will you please tell me how I am a kafir?
I pray the same exact salaat as you, read from the same Holy Quran and I do not EVER (astagfaar) associate anyone with Prophet Muhammad (SAW). I believe there is a reviver in Islam who came for the sole purpose or REVIVING the message already sent by Prophet Muhammad.
Lastly, WHO has labeled the prophet’s imposters as Kafir, and WHO decided they are Kafir? Allah? your Molvi? You?
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has declared the impostors as kuffar (includes Mirza Qadiani)! Alhamdulillah, there are still people who follow in his(saw)'s footsteps and don’t fear the kuffar and only fear Allah swt.
InshAllah accept Islam, the Islam where Rasulullah (SAW) is the last of the Prophets without any IFS or BUTS.
Also if you have not read something Mirza Qadiani has written then how do you believe in it? Is it fair to say most Qadianis have never read his works and have blind faith in a man who claimed to be a Prophet? That is what I’m getting from you guys… I pray that you study with an open mind, get your hands on all the ORIGINAL works and study them.