Re: How to murder…
I am an Aryan.
I can’t kill anything ![]()
Re: How to murder…
I am an Aryan.
I can’t kill anything ![]()
Re: How to murder…
I Wanna Have Grand Funeral Ceremony For The Lizards !!! Esix Where Are Man Can`t Wait Anymore Plz Come Fast And Fight !!!
Re: How to murder…
Really?
How lucky you are… that you dont have to kill… or be killed i hope. Anyway who comes your way send them to me i’ll hack them for you ![]()
Its more like a distraction…as in, their tail would dance and you watch it…while they get away…Its more like a self defence.
Re: How to murder…
^ Yep thats how Lizards really work.
So you a Lizards man my friend?
Re: How to murder…
I used to be a fan of their species.
It was them, snakes, and scorpios.
Until my dad came to know about this.. ![]()
Re: How to murder…
I still am a fan of Lizards and other reptiles not cos i like them but i need to know the enemy.
Besides no Lizard is as wicked as a Zionist ![]()
Re: How to murder…
I am a fan because I like them. Remember, they wouldnt hurt you nor would come to bite you if you remain still and not be a threat to them.
Re: How to murder…
Ahem not all of them… Some species will hunt you down… not all but some will. But many a human will attack without provocation ![]()
Have you heard of the Krait?
I reccomend you read up on the following interesting species
Cammel spider.
Komodo Dragon.
Gowrow Lizard
Heela Monster.
Re: How to murder…
Boa constrictor
ya will do. Thanks faris bhai ![]()
Re: How to murder…
Boa Constrictor is very strong…
but Burmese Python is stronger. :k:
Re: How to murder…
actually Boa constrictor was the one PJs pets were selling and I soo wanted it. But my father refused ![]()
He said “saamp pal rahay ho? Pehlay upnay aap ko to paal lo” ![]()
Re: How to murder…
lol ![]()
i m very afraid of lizards n all of their species … so i have never tried to kill it… thats y i cant give the tips to murder the lizard
Re: How to murder…
lizards should just be shot!! but one good thing about them is that they eat those horrid cockroaches!!
Re: How to murder…
really 0_0
i didn’t knew that, thanks for sharing ![]()
Re: How to murder…
welcome welcome!!
![]()
Re: How to murder…
Welcome shelcome aur kya baat hain :cobra:
Re: How to murder…
**so how many lizards have you all killed today?! **
Re: How to murder…
50000
May I Take The Pleasure To Kill Some Lizards In Honor Of Our Brave Solider Faris Bhai !!!