Re: How many kids should one have?
I already have three, two girls (4 and 2) and one boy (6 month old), at the age of 26. Only first of our child was a planned one, the other two are bonuses for being an extraordinary parents.:D
But Oh My........ we are both happy with three most adorable, healthy, and complete kids, MashAllah. Now, we (I specifically, as my hubby is always happy to welcome new babies in the family:D) have realized that Nature has its own timings/plannings for everything. I am planning to go back to school and complete my degree once my oldest one hits the kindergarten.
The journey was kinda rough, but the dust is settleing down now. We, as a couple, are more closer and happier together and are proud of each other for what efforts the other-half is doing to run a happy family. For us, things are more clearer and the days are more brighter with our three little sunshies!
PS: BTW this year we would be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. Ppl are like what have you guys been doing all this time???? I am like, isn't it showing off!:)
PS2: We would like to go for one more. And this time, if the Nature has no other plans for us and our planning won't fail, as usual, then our target is to reach a not-expecting-any-baby-for-four-year milestone!:D