How has the recession affected you?

tbh, don’t have an opinion on green tech or any sector for that matter. as a student of value investing, I’m strictly bottom up… don’t believe in these macro views. or maybe I’m just masking my ignorance of sector-based knowledge. but as a cynic, I tend to be pretty skeptical any time ppl get particularly interested in few pockets of the market.

I’m currently in a position with one of them strong bonus potentials. but I’m not sure I believe in the work I do. I belong on the buy side and need to get a full time position where I only look at stocks. selling ideas to others or giving others reasons to trade is not my forte. I want to be locked in a room and left alone to just read stuff… don’t ask me to go out with clients, etc. not good at it. don’t like it.

still on the fence about bschool. I’ll be a loser on ROI etc for sure. only upside could be getting a job on the buy side which is what I want.