-
As more than one person has already told you, STOP having conversations with him him!!!
-
I will repeat, do NOT repond to his e-mails!!!
-
I don’t know what e-mail service you use…but hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc…if you block a person’s e-mail, their e-mail will NOT come through! So if you had blocked his e-mail before, the other 10 e-mails would not have come through. And if he creates new e-mail address…well, as I said already, do NOT respond.
-
I have a personal rule regarding my cell phone. If I don’t recognize the phone # that’s calling me, then I don’t answer it. Plain and simple. I let the call go to voicemail. If they leave me a message and if it’s someone I want to talk to, then I return their call. If they don’t leave me a message, then I don’t return their call. It’s very simple. Sooo…from now on, if you don’t recognize the phone number, then don’t pick up the phone.