Yep, Unfortunately if i go on the balcony, People tend to come out their houses and just stare, Some even try talking to me. It freaks me out, and really annoys the crap out of me, I cant even sun bathe. My little cousin used to come out with me and if anyone used to come out, He would tell them where to go bless him. The last time i went i took a gazebo so i could atleast sit outside. I know it sounds extreme and im not even kidding, But its all true. The bazaar business i’ve been to the bazaar with my head covered yet they wanna stare, without make up looking like a tramp. It’s not their fault or mine. Its just what they do. But i hate it when people look at me especially stare i tend to tell them where to go but i cant really do that in Pakistan. However here in UK if someone stares at me i can cuss them however much i like without anything happening. However when i went to Lahore i did wear short sleeves short pants, and i only got a few odd stares. Lahore is amazing for white people, I’ve been to the wagah border and there was alot of different people from all over. So i felt really relaxed in Lahore, I always do.