Headphones for my iPad

I have these nice ones from the apple store that cost $30, have a mic and controls but they hurt my ears after half hour of use and also keep falling out.

Any other suggestions?

Re: Headphones for my iPad

I hv a suggestion pabi :chai: why dont u quit being so picky? :snooty: :@:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

If you’re into great quality music. As of yet, nothing replaces Beats by Dr. Dre. The dent on the pocket could be well be a noticeable one but once the “buyer” experiences them 1st hand, they might just not give much attention to the little details.

If not those then a pair of Sennheisers should work well too.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Llxxll, go away :emmy:
Exodus, lemme check these out, thanks.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Disagree with your statement in bold.

Sennheiser > Beats by Dr Dre

Ask any audiophile and tell me if you hear something else. The Beats headphones don’t have the depth or clarity when it comes to multi-genre listening. Marketing might make you think otherwise but you can’t even say Sennheiser and Beats in the same sentence without insulting the former. For a richer listening experience, please go with Sennheisers, the HD series is the BOMB.

I have some studio experience to back these statements up. You can also get feedback from other audiophiles.

I’m guessing you’re looking for in-ear ones? For more affordable and comfortable ones, check out the Shure’s, Sennheiser’s and such like.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Yes, in ear ones. Comfort and quality. Price is not a concern.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Go to the nearest store and try the brands I’ve mentioned.
They are extremely reliable and provide rich and versatile sounds.
I would look at mid to higher range models because you’ll get the quality.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Will do :lifey:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Also check out Shure headphones. They are in ear and block out other, outside, noise. When I’m not driving i use these.

I’ve been wanting to check out the Sennheiser sets but never got around to it.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Looked at like 50 different types of headphones. The shure and senheisser were definitely on top of the list. Only problem is that as they aren’t specifically designed for iPhones, it wouldn’t switch from my iPod to the phone if there’s a call. Am I being too picky?

Re: Headphones for my iPad

One likes Tom while another likes Jerry, same show in the end. Besides, I do agree with the major part of your post, a bunch of audiophiles may just have conflicting views and they’re entitled to them as well. The OP does not seem to be one in this particular case though.

Appreciate the positive atmosphere/criticism for a starting point. :hehe:

Should never be, Superman Ftw. :smiley:

Shures are nice too!

Re: Headphones for my iPad

I don’t ask for much. Good set of earphones isn’t too much now is it? :frowning:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Naah, you never do. Which just leaves one in a league of its own, a league even Lois lane may’ve found hard to compete in. Haaji sahab is lucksyy! :smiley:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Speaking/thinking of which, I believe I just put a heap spoon of salt in my poor cup of coffee. :frowning:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Lol, what does it taste like?

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Replaced the grinder with a fresh new one. :smiley: No way I was going to taste it like that OR repeat what Ami once did to my aloo gosht. (1 tablespoon full of sugar she managed to sneak in there somehow) Glad I caught her red handed. Ironically though, the salan didn’t taste any different with the sugar in it. Rocket science only she knows about to-date.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Sugar usually balances the sourness of the dahi or tomatoes used in the Salan. Many folks use it regularly :).

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Ooh , I see how it is now. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

You misunderstood my post. I wasn’t being wishy-washy up there.
The Beats by Dr Dre headphones are NOT better than the Sennheiser sets.
They’re not Tom and Jerry, they’re not the same show, they’re not even on the same planet.

The Sennheisers sets, the HD/Audiophile series for example, have way richer sound and you can hear notes and frequencies you never thought even existed in tracks. Trust my word on this. Hell, Google reviews!

The Beats by Dr Dre are good if you are a Desi teen or young adult trying to break into the urban youth and hiphop culture. Which by the way, you can do without the Beats by Dr Dre headsets. Just have swagger, like me.

Okay now I’m just repeating myself.
When I say myself, I mean the truth.
Um so yeah.
Safe.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

I trust your word on it.
Peace and the feelings mutual Brother. :slight_smile:

p.s. Swagger reminded me of Strayger (Killspeed) Nice movie.