Headphones for my iPad

Re: Headphones for my iPad

sennhiser ie60 series. unmatched by any other company.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

You can go with the Motorola S9 (or s10) bluetooth headset
http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Consumers/global/flash_content/microsites/s9hd/index.html

Its got a mic built in, the wires don’t hinder chores and the sound is decent.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Will check that out.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

vadday log vaddi batayn! :smiley:

My friend has these. Awesome set!

Re: Headphones for my iPad

^ i was v-moda customer for years but sennhiser products are heavenly…

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Hmmm, you all are swaying me :frowning:

Re: Headphones for my iPad

So I got my new earphones :naak. They are brilliant. Pictures and detail later. Lemme go enjoy :@:!

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Congrats. You atleast tell us what you got. The suspense is killing me.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

MuzX extra (Altec).
Noise isolating: amazing. I could NOT hear my daughter screaming standing right next to me :D!!
Inline remote: works great, specifically designed for iPhone, iPod an iPad.
Snug fit, silicone thingies come in several shapes, so I was able to find the Perfect one for my ear holes :naak:.
Extra bass power, so for the first time I heard sounds that I didn’t know existing in favorites like Zinda Hoon.

Cost: $50 from Frys.

They have a $100 one too but the only difference is exterior noise reduction. Since I’m not planning to ride a bus or truck anytime soon, I’ll be fine with these.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

  1. Yeah, attending to kids’ screams is over-rated anyways.
  2. Zinda Hoon has hidden messages? running to find frys, but only found KFC*
  3. Congrats. Gotta check those out.

Re: Headphones for my iPad

Lol… There’s no FRYs where u at. Only fried stuff :snooty:.

There’s a new dimension to my iPod collection. I’m wondering what the heck was I was listening to before this.

Thank you. I’m sure the other brands that were mentioned above are awesome too, but this came highly recommended from the folks at Frys so I thought I’d give it a shot. (Well actually my husband). I removed the packaging real carefully just in case.